Job Title: Validation Specialist – Germany
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: €100 per hour….and much more!
Job Type: Contract
You will be working as a Validation Specialist who is responsible for defining validation strategy and coordinating validation activities required to complete assigned validation projects in support of the operation of the site. This company is an international medical device manufacturer.
As a Validation Specialist you will be responsible for
- Preparing and updating validation master plan, project plans, and protocols; you will execute test plans, collect samples, analyse test results, and prepare validation reports.
- Peer reviewing and approving validation plans, validation protocols, analyses, test results, and validation reports.
- Lead efforts by representing the department on project teams and coordinating activities of MS&T, Manufacturing, Quality, and other groups required to manage projects.
- Preparing specific validation summary sections of regulatory submissions and presenting validation documents to regulatory authorities during inspections.
- Assisting with designing, planning, executing and documenting of necessary experiments/validations relevant for development of manufacturing processes.
To apply for the role of Validation Specialist you will have
- Experienced Contractor/ consultant in Medical Device Industry
- Expertise in Manufacturing Process Validation – IQ, OQ, PQ
- Ideally will have experience establishing/ transferring Manufacturing facilities, i.e. site relocation
- Ideally will have previously worked as Quality Engineer / Project Contractor Leading Validation and Verification Processes
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Validation Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Kieran Phillips for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 518 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.