Validation and Quality Engineer (24 Month Contract)
- You will contribute to investigating root cause of quality issues and following through on corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- You will provide quality engineering support to Operations, helping to drive efficiency improvements.
- You will support on-going communication through reports and information transfer as needed. You will participate in understanding and ensuring compliance with the company’s external regulatory quality systems requirements.
- Liaise with the Quality Engineering Supervisor.
- Develop and maintain analysis techniques and other quality control tools to aid in decision making. You will generate an understanding of product construction, features and uses at a competent level in order to make decisions on product acceptance standards within their scope of responsibility.
Desired Skills and Experience
- We are looking for a qualified person to Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 2/3 years relevant experience.
- Dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced in a QA environment (GMP regulated) knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines, namely CFR parts 820 and ISO 13485 is necessary.
- Ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization is essential.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees – outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.