Job Title: UPS Engineer (Operating Theatres)
Location: Southern UK
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
We are currently working with a rapidly growing company within Capital Equipment within the operating theatre, a consistent company, with a great name worldwide who are rapidly becoming Market leaders in the area.
As a UPS Engineer, you will be responsible:
- Performing system installations and upgrades for customers.
- Working with Project Management to complete system integration and functionality checks.
- Support customers on UPS and DC issues,
- Following up with customers on assigned tasks to completion.
- Recommending best practices to customers.
To apply for the role of UPS Engineer you will ideally have:
- 2 years plus experience working with UPS.
- Ideally you will have an Electrical Engineering background and will have previous Service experience on complex, equipment.
- A working knowledge of Windows operating systems and applications to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Full UK driving license.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a UPS Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Oscar for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 508 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more.