Job Title: UK Sales Manager in Orthopaedics
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Depending on experience. Car, laptop, iPad, iPhone, amazing pension scheme, private healthcare.
You will be working as a UK Sales Manager managing a team of experienced orthopaedic Territory Sales Manager in a company which is growing rapidly in a competitive marketplace. They produce the highest quality of products in the marketplace so if this important to you, please get in touch!
As a UK Sales Manager, you will be responsible for
- To motivate and drive existing sales team.
- To work with the senior manager within the business and provide high-level contract negotiation.
- To work with surgeons and KOL’s.
To apply for the role of UK Sales Manager you will have
- Orthopaedic experience
- Demonstrable strong leadership skills.
- Ability to handle a broad portfolio of products
- Effective presentation skills
- Happy with National Travel.
- Strong work ethic
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a UK Sales Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Simon Broadway for a confidential chat on 0203 800 507 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.