Job Title: Trainee Surgical Sales Specialist
Location: Midlands and Central UK
Industry: Healthcare (Medical Devices)
This role will develop your sales skills and experience within medical devices through contribution to the sales function of the Regional Sales Team as directed by the Regional Sales Manager and senior colleagues. This will be through a variety of tasks and responsibilities which will evolve and develop in complexity as the Trainee moves through their bespoke training program with the aim of transitioning to the next stage of the sales training plan (Associate).
As a Trainee Surgical Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Take responsibility for your Training Objectives and hit each Milestone under the supervision of Senior Staff
- In doing so, develop your ability to contribute to the sales function of the Regional Team.
- Assistance with regional logistics as required by the team.
- Once certified, taking responsibility for training customers on their equipment which includes the all associated paperwork and processes.
- As training develops, taking responsibility for overseeing and supporting demonstrations of our products in a clinical setting.
- Organise your personal work diary, identifying tasks in order of priority based on urgency and importance.
- Feeding back to internal colleagues all relevant information gleaned from day to day activities – competitor activity, customer feedback, sales leads, market intelligence.
- Use the company’s tools, systems, and reports to establish, maintain and update accurate records of relevant information about existing and potential customers, key contacts, etc.
- Attend, and contribute to Regional and National Sales Meetings.
- As sales training develops, take on responsibility for specific regional-based sales projects
To apply for the role of a Trainee Surgical Sales Specialist you must have:
- A science related degree or any relevant qualification
- Motivated to work hard and ethically sound.
- A hunger to learn and kickstart your career
- A full driving license.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Trainee Surgical Sales Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role call Joe for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 506 or email him on email@example.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus is the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical, and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.