Industry: Recruitment/Medical Devices
Salary: Highly competitive. Commission & incentives including holidays, Cash prizes, iPad, iPhone etc
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Med Tech Spaces.
Want a rewarding career? You'll get to join our company which is growing at a rate of over 100% since inception. We offer support and training to ensure staff retention and an ongoing expert service. We promise to train you to expert level and prefer to reward excellence by promoting in house.
Job Description for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Based at our new Kings Cross Office, your role will be to develop and expand our expert consultancy services in the medical device arena. This role would ideally suit a driven individual with a passion for sales and the determination to learn & succeed.
At Projectus we value our employees and offer excellent training and development from day one. All consultants receive comprehensive ongoing recruitment training & are encouraged to attend seminars & networks to develop their career & sector knowledge. New ideas here are genuinely encouraged & generously rewarded.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you’ll be trained to:
- Provide clients with a full 360 recruitment service.
- Liaise with candidates and clients over the phone and face to face
- Develop and expand our client portfolio
- Research job roles and negotiate the entire interview process to ensure a perfect match between candidate and client
- Effectively liaise with HR and key decision makers within the client setting
- Build solid and ongoing relationships with candidates and clients
Experience and skills required for the Trainee Recruitment Consultant include:
- Experience within a sales environment
- Solid communications skills and ability to network and effectively communicate on the phone and in person.
- An ambitious & competitive individual who is target driven and motivated by numbers
- A proactive person who is able to work autonomously
- A dynamic individual and good company fit
- Graduate Calibre (preferred not essential)
- Intensive 1-2-1 training
- Rapid career progression with opportunities into management
- Market leading commission and rewards structure
- Incentives that include holidays, cash prizes, iPad, iPhone etc
- Company share scheme available to all
- Genuine business ownership opportunities
- Dynamic and friendly company culture with complimentary Friday drinks
Do you meet this criteria? Apply now! Don’t miss out on this exciting, career building opportunity as Trainee Recruitment consultant today!
For more information please contact Pippa Baxter on 0203 800 0501