Job Title: UK Based Theatre Practitioner
Location: UK Wide Role applicants based anywhere in the UK eligible to Apply.
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Circa £30k - £38K per annum, pension, healthcare, plus fantastic additional benefits.
We've got a brand new exciting opportunity for you as a UK Based Theatre Practitioner for a well-established, fast growing British organisation. To be clear you can be located anywhere in the UK as you will be travelling across the UK in this role.
If you are looking for an organisation who possess a fantastic company culture who offer you the chance to travel across the UK whilst enjoying a handsome packages then this could be the next step for you!
Having consistently achieved year on year growth, our client are now looking to expand their team to work within Anaesthesia, Recovery, Scrub, endoscopy and cardiology.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the role:
- A professional qualification as either a Registered Nurse or an Operating Department Practitioner with an ACTIVE PIN.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience: Anaesthetics, Recovery, Scrub, Cardiology, and Endoscopy
- Holder of a current full driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- CRB Checked
- Flexibility on travel
Sound like you?
Your Duties & Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsibility for ensuring products/units remain operational by making sure that all equipment are functioning properly and that the environment is safe and clean.
- Responsible for reporting untoward incidents where appropriate.
- Develop clinical practice by sharing knowledge with co-professionals and participate in the clinical audit process.
- Develop and maintain good communication and relationships with all colleagues.
- To ensure that CPD is annually kept up to date in line with National Guidelines.
- To be the representative of the company on a day to day basis with the host hospital.
- Needs to be willing to learn complimentary skills to include endoscopy and ward nursing.
- To work within an Endoscopy or ward environment when required.
- Any other reasonable duties you are asked to perform.
Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a UK Based Theatre Practitioner Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Jack Marskell on: 0203 8000 504 or 07414988641 |
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.