Information About this Role
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager (Surgical Instruments)
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Competitive Salary, Incredible bonus and benefits.
You will be working with a market leader in these product ranges, building on existing business and developing new accounts to the fullest, whilst keeping a positive image of this business at all times.
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible:
- To sell on an entirely exclusive basis, the Company's range of products as directed by management strategies.
- To develop close relationships with all theatre personnel and allied personnel on the territory.
- To fully develop current accounts and develop new business.
- For being out in the field seeing candidates 4 days a week.
To apply for the role of Territory Sales Manager you will ideally have:
- Experience selling in the theatre setting.
- Consistent sales achiever into the NHS.
- Strong level of communication skills.
- Ability to be a partner in a longer sales cycle.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Territory Sales Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Isaac for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 508 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical, and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more.