Cardiology: Territory sales manager - Interventional Cardiology
Salary: £Competitive + uncapped bonus + Car/ Allowance + other fringe benefits.
Projectus are delighted to be working in partnership with a global leader in Interventional Cardiology and are pleased to be recruiting for a territory sales manager for Scotland. After a successful launch of their well-received Structural Heart portfolio, our client are expanding and Projectus would like to hear from medical experts with Cath Lab clinical/ sales knowledge.
- Achieve sales plan and operational objectives in targeted accounts
- Work in partnership with clinical specialist for the broader Interventional Cardiology product portfolio
- Team work - internal and external collaboration, managing conflict
- Work with the clinical specialist for training departments
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of the product strengths and weaknesses comparable to market competition
- Attend industry congresses and events
- Field sales experience within clinical/technical field.
- Graduate calibre or relevant clinical qualification.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to manage complex matrix business.
- Demonstrated experience in selling to procurement professionals.
- Proven history of account data analysis.
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Simon Broadway on: 0203 8000507 or
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.