SENIOR TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Are currently looking for a new Job Opportunity in Germany?
- Area budget responsibility
- Area Sales Team Management
- Successfully acquiring new customers and opening new implanting centers
- Establishing and developing stable, long-term customer relationships.
- Existing customer and new customer care
- Conception and implementation of screening programs in hospitals and outpatient practices (if necessary)
- Optimal planning and reporting of customer visits
- Recruiting of new Study-Center - Registry and HF, monitoring of the implementation
- Implantation Support, Follow-Up and Trouble-Shooting
- Training new employees
- Contact development to ICD-patient self-help group
- Developing additional business at existing centers within designated territory
- Conducting follow-up visits when necessary.
- Bachelor Degree
- Advanced Degree in engineering or business preferred
- Knowledge and at least 10 years' experience in the Cardiac business preferred
- At least 3 years of prior sales management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop new business and maintain strong business relationships.
- Excellent Oral and written communications skills
- A working knowledge and understanding of the financial aspects of structuring an agreement. Organized/detail oriented
- Ability to provide technical support to implantation and follow-up visits
- German mother tongue
- Fluency in English
Please apply now!