Job Title: Territory manager - Trauma
Location: South Yorkshire
Industry: Medical Devices
Type: Perm/Contract - Permanent
Salary: £28-40k dependant on experience + £15k OTE, Company car scheme, pension, Healthcare and more.
* Provide technical support in theatre for KOL's
* Directly supporting and promoting a Trauma product range.
* Promoting the Brand across the patch.
* Training of surgeons and other scrub staff.
Candidate Must Have's
* Theatre experience essential. Minimum 1 years' experience of orthopaedic or Trauma theatres.
* Would be ideal / advantageous if had some familiarity with Knee/hip procedures.
* Commercial acumen, an appreciation of budgetary and cost issues surrounding theatres and surgical procedures.
* Computer skills, MS Office.
* Presentation skills with modern presentation media.
* Workshop/demonstration skills/training skills.
* Good working knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
Candidate Nice to Have's
Bsc degree or Certified scrub nurse or ODA, professional training in a medical environment preferred.
* Close knit team
* Excellent products and service
* European company experience huge growth
Apply now by sending your CV to us below! Contact details: 0203 8000 507
Name: Simon Broadway