Job Title: X-ray Sales Specialist (X-ray Capital equipment)
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Flexible depending on experience however extremely competitive and rewarding,
Healthcare, Pension, company car and fantastic bonus opportunities.
Job Description & responsibilities of the X-ray Sales Specialist:
This is a highly competitive sector and as a medical sales executive you will need a great track record of success in capital medical equipment sales - ideally X-ray - to hospitals across the region.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactive sales of high quality and X-ray systems in to a range of different departments across the midlands
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Secure new business as well developing existing accounts
- Build loyal relationships with Stakeholders, Procurement, Sonographers, radiographers, application specialists and consultants across the board
- To be a fantastic ambassador for the company
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs while providing excellent customer care
- To reach sales targets and take a proactive approach to increasing sales.
Candidate Must Have's for the X-ray Sales Specialist:
- Proven sales experience
- Experience selling large capital equipment - ideally X-ray equipment
- Proven track record in career to date
- Motivated and driven
- Hungry for success
This is a superb opportunity to work for a leading medical device distributor and a market leader for medical imaging systems. This company use a highly advanced technology combined with superb engineering and a dedication to customer service. Their innovative devices help individuals improve their quality of life and improve patient outcomes. An excellent company to work for offering fantastic benefits, very competitive salaries and opportunities for career progression and development.
If this is something that interests you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career!
Deadline: All applications by Friday 9th September.
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512