Job Title: Territory Manager in Surgical Wound Management
Location: North Midlands, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £30,000-£45,000 plus generous quarterly and annual commission scheme. Car, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Healthcare.
Bonus: Quarterly bonuses totalling £16k plus uncapped commission over target at 10%.
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager in Surgical Wound Management at a very successful global company.
They have an excellent in house training programme and really look after their employees. The culture is fun, inclusive and performance focused.
The product is new, innovative and growing massively, giving you the chance to sell a cutting edge product and earn high levels of bonus and commission.
Job Description for the Territory Manager in Surgical Wound Management
- Developing new business opportunities across multiple surgical areas such as general surgery, orthopaedics, caesarean sections and more.
- Account management of existing business
- The main customer base are surgeons, theatre staff and procurement
Experience and Skills Required for the Territory Manager in Surgical Wound Management
- Must have theatre sales experience for at least a year.
- Dynamic, hungry and pro-active personality
- Able to build close relationships with customers
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager in Surgical Wound Management Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call David Ebanks on: 0203 8000511 or 07585 604713
Deadline for applications is Monday 7th March 2016
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.