Job Title: Territory Manager in Implants
Location: South West
Industry: Medical Devices
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000- £45,000 + bonus (six figure earning potential).Car/Car Allowance, Laptop, Phone, Life Insurance and more!
This company is at the forefront of innovation in their field - the south west territory is currently one of their top performing areas and therefore requires somebody who can hit the ground running and maintain their business but who can also get to grips with their range as there are 6 new products being launched this year! - This is a great opportunity to get involved with an established and growing company which can offer support and great financial rewards.
SUMMARY OF POSITION WITH GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
A new and exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative for the South West region has arisen.
This comapny is enjoying rapid growth and increase in market share across the majority of our comprehensive range of products. We continue to grow through unique and innovative technique driven product
TECHNICAL / EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will be:
- Relevant medical sales experience with evidence of success
- Strengths in sales analysis
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and account management skills
- An enthusiastic user of modern business tools with strong IT skills.
- Customer focused, dynamic and forward thinking team player
- Driven to exceed and meet challenges
- Dynamic person able to work alone and within a small skilled team
- Able to utilise excellent interpersonal skills to give and elicit information
- Able to liaise and work with personnel at all levels, both internally and externally
- Flexible and able to develop current and new skills
- Innovative and creative
Has the energy and ability to drive the sales process. Exhibits courage and curiosity. Demonstrated track record of success. Shows hunger to learn and keep up to date on products and procedures. Communicates clearly and fluently
Passion to win, is a self starter and has a sense of urgency to achieve results. Competitive and works hard.
Listens to customers (internal and external) to find out their needs and objections.
Trust and Respect
Operates with integrity, openness, honesty and ethics to build long term relationships with customers. Establishes trust with customers. Positive attitude and a team player.
Planning and Accountability
Sees objectives through to the end and delivers against plans. Delivers on commitments.