Job Title: Territory Manager in Sports Medicine
Location: West Midlands
Industry: Medical Devices
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 + bonus (£20-30K).Car/Car Allowance, Laptop, Phone, Life Insurance and more!
You'll be working as a Territory Manager for a renowned global leader in Sports Medicine and medical technology. Our client work with the largest range of advanced technologies across the sector.
Wish to advance your career? You'll get the chance to train and develop with the most cutting edge orthopaedic products in the market. Our Client always feature in Fortune Magazine's 100 best companies to work for so you'll be sure to get the best out of your workday and take your career to the next stage.
Job Description for the Territory Manager in Sports Medicine
As the Territory Manager in Sports Medicine you will be responsible for the growth and turnover of sales across your patch.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Territory Manager in Sports Medicine includes:
- Providing exceptional Customer Service resulting in the acquisition of new customers
- Being a product expert, selling and demonstrating orthopaedic equipment within the clinical & theatre arenas
- Negotiating and networking with key opinion leaders and senior medical staff
- Organizing amongst other things, product training, workshops and theatre participation sessions
- Preparing pricing and contracts in line with business agreements
- Providing regular status reports and attaining feedback from Sales Managers
- Understanding that performance is measured against the growth and turnover of your territory
- This particular role comes with a more structured work hour timetable.
Experience and Skills Required for the Territory Manager in Sports Medicine
- Ability to demonstrate an achievement in winning new business
- Previous experience in theatre sales
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to sell confidently to senior healthcare professionals
- Ability to become a product expert and demonstrate the success of the company product over the competition
- A competitive go getter with the hunger to achieve targets and succeed
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Do not miss out on this career enriching opportunity as a Territory Manager in Sports Medicine Today!
If you have any further queries regarding the Territory Manager in Sports Medicine role please call Simon on: 0203 38000 507
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.