Job Title: Territory Manager in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Location: Liverpool down to Oswestry
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £36,000-£50,000 plus generous quarterly sales on capital and consumable elements. Car, Laptop, Phone, Pension, Healthcare.
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine at a leader in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine surgery. Their products are cutting edge and they have a dynamic set up that can move with the times and react quickly to market changes and new innovations. The employees are well looked after and stay for many years, hence this vacancy is quite a rarity.
Job Description for the Territory Manager in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
- 50/50 split between account management of existing business and new business sales
- Selling Capital, implant and consumable products
- Suture anchors, shavers/blades, stack systems and monitors to name a few
- Main customer base are surgeons, theatre staff and procurement
Experience and Skills Required for the Territory Manager in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine?
- Theatre sales experience in orthopaedics, urology, energy, visualisation, endoscopy would be ideal
- Orthopaedics or sports medicine would be an advantage but not essential
- Will consider pharma or other medical device reps
- Dynamic, hungry and pro-active personality
- Self motivated and resilient individual
- Ideally living on territory
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call David Ebanks on: 0203 8000511 or 07585 604713
Deadline for applications is Friday 8th July 2016
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.