Job Title: Territory Manager in Orthopaedics - Spine
Location: Oxfordshire & Swindon
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £27,000 to £45,000 plus quarterly and annual bonuses plus OTE £30,000 commission uncapped. Car, laptop, iPad, iPhone 6, amazing pension scheme, private healthcare.
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager in Orthopaedics - Spine at one of the largest and well known global medical device companies. They really look after their employees and educate them to the highest level. They produce the highest quality of products in the market place so if this important to you, please get in touch!
Job Description for the Territory Manager in Orthopaedics - Spine
- To sell the spine portfolio to customers in the theatre environment
- To acquire in depth product knowledge of own and competitor products
- Technical case support during operations
Experience and Skills Required for the Territory Manager in Orthopaedics - Spine
- Medical device theatre sales experience advantageous
- Demonstrable sales track record
- Orthopaedic sales experience is a big advantage
- Will look at outstanding GRADUATES looking to get into medical device sales
- Effective presentation skills
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager in Orthopaedics - Spine Today!
Deadline for applications Friday 29th July
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call David Ebanks on: 0203 8000511 or 07585 604713
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.