Job Title: Territory Manager (Orthopaedics)
Industry: Healthcare (Medical Devices)
Salary: £30-£40k (uncapped bonus, pension and car or car allowance)
As an orthopaedic Territory Manager, you will make up part of an extremely exciting medical device company that are growing rapidly.
As an orthopaedic Territory Manager, you will be responsible for:
- All Sales of company products in assigned territory.
- Developing new business.
- Ensuring a high frequency of visits to key customers.
- Maintaining a positive company image at all times.
To apply for the role of an orthopaedic Territory Manager you must have:
- 1 years sales success within Orthopaedics Medical Devices
- Orthopaedic theatre knowledge
- Motivated to work hard and ethically sound.
- A hunger to go out and win new accounts
- A full UK driving licence.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an orthopaedic Territory Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role call Joe for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 506 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.