Job Title: Orthopaedics - Territory Manager
Location: North West
Industry: Medical Devices
Type: Perm/Contract - Permanent
Salary: £35-45k dependant on experience + £20k uncapped OTE, Company car scheme, pension, Healthcare and more.
- Provide technical support in theatre
- Directly supporting all products associated with Orthopaedic reconstruction procedures and optimising customer service.
- Focus on supporting our customers to provide a best in class procedural solution. (Including covering cases / surgery).
- Working with the local sales representatives to coordinate training and in-theatre support to ensure exceptional levels of customer care both in theatres and in the wider hospital are delivered. (Facilitate or help with product demonstrations, workshops and training events).
Candidate Must Have's
- Commercial acumen, an appreciation of budgetary and cost issues surrounding theatres and surgical procedures.
- A driven individual that recognised the opportunity
- Computer skills, MS Office.
- Presentation skills with modern presentation media.
- Workshop/demonstration skills/training skills.
- Good working knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
Candidate Nice to Have's
- Theatre experience essential. Minimum 2 years' experience of orthopaedic theatres.
- Would be ideal / advantageous if had some familiarity with Knee/hip procedures.
- Capital sales experience
- Orthopaedic experience
- Shadowing of an orthopaedic sales rep or see orthopaedic surgery
Certified scrub nurse, ODA or degree, professional training in a medical environment preferred but not essential.
- Close knit team
- Excellent products and service
- European company experience huge growth
Apply now by sending your CV to us below!
Contact details: 0203 8000 507
Name: Simon Broadway