Are you an experienced medical device sales professional?
Are you interested in selling a very exciting product range in to the NHS and working for an exceptional and credible company?
I am currently representing a market leader exclusively who is providing "state of the art" contrast media injectors and giving their workers an autonomous, adult working environment in which to thrive.
Sound like you?…look no further - this could be the PERFECT role for you? See below for more information.
Job Title: Account Manager - Contrast Media injectors
Location: Covering Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Kent, West Sussex
Industry: Medical Devices - Selling contrast media injectors
Salary: Fantastic package!!
(Flexible depending on experience so up to £45k, fantastic commission structure - 20% uncapped, car allowance £650 per month, healthcare, pension of 10%, Wi-Fi provided, a new laptop and a new mobile phone).
An independent player specialised in the Diagnostic Imaging Business providing a range of products in all the main key modalities, including: X-ray Imaging (conventional X-ray and Computed Tomography), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine through radioactive tracers. A fantastic company to work for offering lots of room for career progression with a fantastic company culture.
Job Description & responsibilities of the Contrast Media Sales Specialist:
This is a highly competitive sector and as a medical sales executive you will need a great track record of success in medical equipment sales - ideally Radiology/imaging (x-ray) sales- to hospitals across the region.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactive sales of high quality and Radiology contrast media injectors products in to a range of different departments across the midlands and south east area of England
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Secure new business as well developing existing accounts
- To be a fantastic ambassador for the company
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs while providing excellent customer care
- To reach sales targets and take a proactive approach to increasing sales
- Present and sell surgical product range in surgical and out-patient fields in all areas and associated products to allow workplace solution.
- Full appropriate utilization, organization and accountability of demonstration equipment to facilitate product evaluation and convert sales opportunities in line with company policy
Candidate Must Have's for the Contrast Media Sales Specialist:
- Proven sales experience as an account manager/territory manager
- Experience selling in to the medical sector - ideally Radiology products (X-ray preferable).
- Proven track record in career to date
- Motivated and driven
- Hungry for success
- Have previous relationships in place with hospitals on the territory.
If you are interested do not delay - apply today!
Deadline for all applications - Wednesday 26th October
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512
Job posted by Catherine Campbell, Imaging specialist; specialist recruiter of Medical Imaging and Interventional opportunities. Typical role titles include: National Sales Manager (NSM), Director, VP, Territory Manager (TM) , Product Specialist, Marketing, Account Manager, Business Development Manager (BDM), Regional Sales Manager (RSM), Service Manager, Field Service Engineer (FSE), Customer Service Engineer; Clinical Applications Specialists, Clinical Nurse Specialists, Vascular, Into many different Departments and areas including , Radiology, XRAY (X-Ray), Ultrasound, Computed Tomography(CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) , Diagnostic Radiology (DR), Computed Radiology (CR), Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS), Radiology information Systems(RIS), Vendor Neutral Archiving (VNA), Gastroenterology, Endoscopy, Flexible Endoscopy, Rigid Endoscopy, Surgical Imaging, Systems Integration, Integrated Operating Theatres, Turnkey Projects, Vascular, Peripheral Vascular, Abdominal Aortic Aneurism (AAA), trans catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI), Endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR), Cardiac Surgery, Cardiovascular, Ablation, Atrial Fibrillation, Electro Physiology (EP), Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair (TEVAR), Cardiothoracic Surgery, Cardiac Mapping, Pacemakers, and other High value and Capital Equipment (CAPEX) spaces including, Sterilisation, Decontamination, Microscopy, Ophthalmic Imaging & Ophthalmology,
Projectus Consulting are a leading International Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers & candidates in the Medical Technology Arena.
Our focus is to source & fill roles from floor to board, across the medical device product cycle. We specialise in working with start-up businesses & partner with Corporate giants. We own one of the largest client & candidate data bases in the EU; giving us access to the best companies, candidates & most exciting roles in the market.