Job Title: Territory Manager – Medical devices (North East)
Location: North East England
Industry: Medical devices – IV access, Anaesthesia and wound care.
Salary: Basic salary up to £40K (depending on experience), a bonus of £18K, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, IPad, Pension, healthcare and the chance to join an extremely reputable and credible leading medical device company.
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a sales specialist to come and join our team as a territory manager selling a range of medical devices within the anaesthesia, wound care and IV access portfolios. This will be covering the north east of England and selling directly into the NHS.
A fantastic company specialising in many different sectors, offering lots of career progression and stability. This position requires a sales person to achieve sales targets for consumables to enable the company to expand its business further.
As a Territory manager within medical devices you will be responsible for:
- Top responsibility is to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets, develop existing and new business opportunities. Keep customers updated on all new products and technical literature folders. Monitor sales performance - monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Responsible for carrying out pre-tender research with customers and assist with tender and bid process as directed by the tender’s coordinator.
- Day to day tasks include completion of all activities in the CRM system.
- Day to day tasks also include monitoring customer feedback and carry out QA analysis as required. Personally, investigate any problems and see the process through.
- Administration of all activity on salesforce, to produce and update annual strategic business plan and an active sales pipeline. Monitor and keep expenses within agreed budget, ensuring all claims are submitted monthly.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Must have a desire to over achieve against quarterly and annual sales target. To sell a range of medical device products to meet the customer’s needs, to engage with all levels of customers within the account.
- Must consistently exceed customer expectation and be passionate about the products. To maintain existing customer base and look for further opportunities to grow the business and provide account solutions is necessary.
- To constantly look for ways to improve sales performance and customer expectation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to plan, monitor and deliver reports on performance versus target and sales pipeline.
- Able to develop effective working relationships with all levels of customers and internal customers.
- Must be trustworthy and committed to delivering the highest possible standards at all times while trying to look for ways of improving the business
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager within Medical Devices APPLY NOW and explore this exciting opportunity.
For more information about the role call me Catherine Campbell for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 512 or email me on Catherine@projectusconsulting.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.