Job Title: Territory Manager - Advanced Woundcare
Location: Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £34k - £38K + £15-£20k OTE (Uncapped)
Benefits Pension, Private Healthcare, Pension, Car, Phone, Laptop AND MORE!
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager in advanced woundcare with a blue chip, market leading organisation who are known for their outstanding company culture and opportunity for internal progression.
Job Description for the Territory Manager - Advanced Woundcare;
The primary responsibility for the Territory Manager is responsible for the sales, penetration and usage of the product portfolio (Advanced woundcare), customer relationship development, outcome management activities, clinical education and support
Responsibilities for the Territory Manager - Advanced Woundcare;
- Achieving account-level sales and penetration objectives.
- Driving utilization of the product portfolio, according to the planned product mix objectives.
- Developing and managing favourable relationships with clinical decision makers (physicians, wound care nurses, nursing staff and others).
- Facilitating all steps for a successful post-acute transition process.
- Participating in customer events (congress, workshops, etc...), when required.
- Developing a territory sales plan to prioritize account calls, activities, penetration and usage.
Experience and Skills Required for the Territory Manager Advanced Woundcare;
- Ideally experience with wound care/negative pressure/acute care products is desirable however open to therapy area.
- MUST have Sales Experience within Medical Devices
- Proven track record within sales
- Understanding of the hospital environment
- Understanding of the NHS
- Valid UK Driving license: ability to be flexible with some overnight stays
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager Advanced Woundcare Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Jack on 0203 8000 504 or email directly at
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.