Job Title: Territory Manager
Location: North West, UK (Ideal locations: Liverpool / Manchester area)
Industry: Medical Devices, Urology
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience (could go a bit higher if you are amazing), OTE £20,000 on top of salary UNCAPPED, company car/allowance, healthcare, phone, laptop.
- Outstanding opportunity for a Territory Manager to join a revolutionary medical device manufacturer who specializes in the treatment of BPH.
- The RSM has recently been promoted, allowing her to recruit someone to cover her ever growing and overachieving territory
- Incredible growth opportunities in the company, several people have earned pay rises, promotions and being part of a shift in the way we treat BPH.
- Be a part of a dynamic and buzzing team of enthusiastic professionals passionate about changing the face of the market.
- If you have ever wanted to be a part of History within medical devices and help save the NHS tons of money whilst offering a much better solution to patients, see if you have the right experience below and apply today!
To apply for the role of Territory Manager will have
- Sold medical devices into the NHS and have an excellent sales track record (Minimum 1-2yrs)
- Surgical experience very ideal
- Urology experience is handy, not essential
- Hard working, ambitious and HUNGRY!! Hunger and desire to be successful is the most important thing!!
- Hunter mentality, willing to win new business and have excellent relationship building skills!
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Territory Manager with an ambitious and innovative company, APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me for a confidential chat on +44(0)203 8000 514 or email me on Charles@projectusconsulting.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.