Job Title: Territory Manager
Location: UK Wide
Industry: Medical Devices (Orthopaedics)
Salary: Highly competitive basic salary (DOE), fantastic commission structure, healthcare and much more!
Part of the Management team, the objective is to develop and manage all commercial activities relating to the growth of the company’s sales. As a Territory Manager you will be proactively expanding your customer base winning new business and alongside this you will also be tasked with building and developing relationships with existing accounts to ensure growth.
As a territory manager you will be responsible for :
- All Sales of company products in assigned territory.
- Developing new business.
- Ensuring a high frequency of visits to key customers.
- Maintaining a positive company image at all times.
To apply for the role of Sales and Service Engineer you will have
- 2 years orthopaedic sales experience.
- A valid UK driving licence.
- We are looking for someone who is a hunter, who is driven to source new business and help with the company’s growth, enthusiastic and a self-starting attitude.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales and Service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Matthew for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 516 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.