Job Title: Technical Product Support Specialist - Cardiovascular Imaging
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: competitive package ….and much more!
You will be working as a Technical Product Support Specialist for our client who is a specialist in cardiovascular imaging. You will be joining an organisation that has been growing steadily for the past 5 years and who puts the value of their employees first. Our client has a reputation of hiring, developing and promoting their staff internally. As such they have developed a coherent company vision which spans throughout the globe.
As a Technical Product Support Specialist, you will be responsible for
- providing technical software support for the company
- maintaining an excellent knowledge of product suite and the field of cardiovascular imaging
- remote technical support
- pre and post sales support
- documentation of customer feedback
- assist in remote installation and configuration support for products
- establish and maintain good key-accounts relationships
- onsite customer support, conferences, trade shows, conducting and receipt of training
- travel ~20%
To apply for the role of Technical Product Support Specialist you will have
- A computer science degree, or equivalent in real world experience
- At least 3 years' experience in previous support roles, preferably within the medical tech sector. Experience with cardiology workflow is desirable, as is experience with Magnetic Resonance (MRI) and/or Computed Tomography (CT)
- A solid understanding of LAN and WAN networking, switching, routing and firewalls
- Experience with medical industry software and hardware is highly desirable; DICOM, PACS, HL7, virtualisation (VMWare, Citrix), GPUs, Windows desktops, Mac desktops, Windows Server, and Archive Directory
- Outstanding communication skills in German and English
- Detail oriented and excellent follow through skills
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Technical Product Support Specialist APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Olivia for a confidential chat on 0203 800 511 today.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you