Job Title: Team Leader, International Service Support
Location: West Germany
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
You will be working as an International Service Support Team Leader in the area of medical devices and ultrasound systems for a global leading medical imaging company who offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
As an International Service Support Team Leader you will be responsible for:
· Leading the international service support team, made up of 3 people.
· Overseeing field service engineers and technicians and responding to queries from the field.
· Carrying out training on customer service to field service engineers and technicians.
· Driving the continuous development of the products.
To apply for the role of an International Service Support Team Leader you will:
- Have an engineering degree or be a certified technician in medical or electrical engineering.
- ideally several years of technical service and team leading experience, ideally within Ultrasound or other complex medical device products.
- Very good English knowledge and ideally knowledge of other languages too.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as an International Service Support Team Leader APPLY NOW and change your life today!
Deadline for applications: Thursday 8th November.
For more information about the role contact Meghan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02038000506 for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus is the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.