Job Title: Surgical Robotics Sales Representative
Location: North East England. – Newcastle.
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary, great bonus and benefits.
We This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge surgical robotic technology, You will be working for the market leading within the space covering the North East England.
The company are looking for someone with a science degree and solid surgical sales experience.
This opportunity gives the successful candidate a life changing to work with the market leading in Surgical robotics.
You will be working for the market leading within the space covering the North East England.
As a Robotic Sales Representative, you will be responsible:
- To sell on an entirely exclusive basis, the Company's range of products as directed by management strategies.
- To develop close relationships with all theatre personnel and allied personnel on the territory.
- To fully develop current accounts.
- For being out in the field seeing clients 4 days a week.
To apply for the role of Robotic Sales Representative you will ideally have:
- Consistently hit over target every single year
- Strong level of communication skills.
- A want to learn and expand knowledge.
- 4 years Technical Medical sales experience
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Robotic Sales Representative APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Isaac for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 14 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.