STRUCTURAL HEART PROJECT MANAGER – Medical Devices
Location: Paris, France
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: €€€ competitive basic + bonus + entertainment budget
Job type: CDI (Permanent), limited travel 5%
We are delighted to be working on an exciting opportunity to lead the team developing a next generation revolutionary product : a transcatheter Mitral Valve Pre-operative Solution. The system is already cited to be the major breakthrough in the way complex structural heart procedures will be planned and executed in the future. You will lead a cross-functional project team from R&D, Product to Manufacturing to plan, design, execute and deliver the product.
To apply for the role of Structural Heart Project Manager you will have:
- 5 years or R&D/Project Management experience in Structural Heart/Cardiology (required)
- A bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- Good negotiation skills and written/oral communication skills;
- Experience with new product development from concept to commercialization
- Proven track record of developing teams and motivating employees to achieve company goals.
- Familiarity with various ISO standards, design control and various regulatory agency requirements.
- Fluent spoken and written English
You must be:
- Able to demonstrate strong skills as an innovator and problem solver in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable interacting with leading cardiologists and surgeons
- Professional, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative and think “Out of the box”
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to set goals, execute, and provide positive and constructive feedback to build positive relationships and improve business results;
This is a once in a life-time opportunity to work for a life-changing Medical Devices startup. If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Structural Heart Project Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Koya Harvey for a confidential chat on +44 (0)203 8000 510 or email me on email@example.com today.
Due to high demand only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.