Job: Specialist Recruitment Consultant
Location: Kings X, London
Salary:Highly competitive & negotiable based on experience. Commission & incentives including company holidays abroad, cash prizes, iPad, iPhone & much more!
Projectus Consulting are a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers & candidates in the Medical Techology arena. We source & fill roles across the entire medical device product cycle from Research & Development to Sales & Marketing.
Want to build your career? You'll get to join our company growing at a rate of over 100% per year since inception. We offer comprehensive support & training to ensure staff retention & an ongoing expert service. We prefer to reward excellence by promoting in house, giving you the real potential for rapid progression into management.
Job Description for the Specialist Recruitment Consultant
Based at our new Kings Cross Office, your will cover a 360 recruitment service to develop & expand our expert consultancy services in the medical device arena.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Specialist Recruitment Consultant Include:
- Providing clients with a 360 recruitment service.
- Liaising with candidates and clients over the phone and face to face
- Researching job roles and negotiating the entire interview process ensuring a perfect match between candidate and client
- Business development and developing our client portfolio
- Building solid and ongoing relationships with candidates and clients
- Liaising with HR and key decision makers within the client setting
Experience and skills required for the Recruitment Consultant include:
- Experience within a recruitment or sales environment and/or experience in the medical devices sector
- Excellent communications skills with a strong ability to network & communicate effectively on the phone & in person
- A proactive person who is able to work autonomously
- A resilient, driven & confident individual with a hunger to succeed
- An ambitious & competitive person who is target driven & motivated by numbers
- Previous experience in a target driven sales environment (preferred)
- A dynamic individual and good company fit
- Graduate Calibre
- Dedicated 1-2-1 training programme
- Rapid career progression with opportunities into management
- Market leading commission & rewards structure
- Company share scheme available to all
- Genuine business ownership opportunities
- Incentives like holidays, cash prizes, iPad & iPhone & more
- Dynamic & friendly company culture with complimentary Friday drinks
Do you meet this criteria? Apply now! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as Specialist Recruitment consultant today!
For more information please contact Pippa Baxter on 0203 800 0501