Description & Requirements
Software Quality Engineer located in Oxford wanted for cutting edge medical device company. Looking for someone to join a small, exciting team of skilled developers and software developers, testers and engineers.
The QA Engineer supports the project development team in ensuring quality standards are met for the countries that products are manufactured to are sold in. This includes creating product regulatory and quality documentation.
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- 1 year + experience in regulated medical software company
- Knowledge of software development cycles, design, practice, tools and methods
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
Advantageous Skills and Behaviours
- Software qualifications or equivalent (Software certifications, Programming, Computer science degree)
- knowledge of any of the following: ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 62304, IEC 62366, EU Medical Devices Directive, US CFR 21 Part 820 (CGMP)
Work for a global brand with some of the most innovative software used in imaging and cancer centres worldwide. Be rewarded for creativity in a company that values their employees as their greatest asset, while celebrating and encouraging innovation and inspiration.
Salary: Generous; dependent on experience.
Interested? Get in touch with John@projectusconsulting.com or call +442038000513