Job Title: Service Technician – Ultrasound
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Extremely Competitive Salary and a great bonus structure.
You will be working as a Service Technician for Ultrasound products in the repair centre in Lübbecke for a global leading medical imaging company who offer great opportunities for career progression.
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out repairs and service of the ultrasound products (systems, probes and endoscopes.
· Testing the ultrasound products.
· Preparing test reports.
To apply for the role of a Service Technician you will:
- Be certified in medical technology or in area of electronics, electrical engineering or precision mechanics.
- Ideally have several years of technical experience working with medical devices.
- Analytical and a good problem solver.
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Service Technician within Ultrasound APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role contact Meghan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02038000506 for a confidential chat.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus is the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit our website and discover more.