Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: North West, West Midlands
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £28,000- £32,000 Basic Salary, with a realistic earning potential of £35,000- £40,000 + with overtime and bonuses, Company Vehicle, Company Pension Scheme, Laptop and Mobile Phone
- The Service Engineer will be joining a market-leading and global leader within the medical devices reprocessing industry.
- A company who seriously invest in their staff, the Service Engineer will be put through numerous training and development courses to increase their knowledge and expertise within the sector
- Global coverage, with an excellent reputation in the market place.
As Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the service and breakdown of the companies full range of sterilization and reprocessing equipment across the North West and West Midlands region.
Completing quarterly and annual validation of the company’s equipment, the Service Engineer will be working remotely from home on a week to week diary, with breakdown call outs within their region also.
Covering from Birmingham to Manchester, the Service Engineer should be based along or close to the M6 to allow for efficient and mobile access to all customers.
The Service Engineer can comfortably earn another £5,000- £10,000 on top of their basic salary! Will be expected to work 1 weekend every quarter due to commands of customers and the industry.
To apply for the role of Job title you will have
-Must have 3 years + Field Engineer experience within the medical industry
- Must have electromechanical education HNC upwards OR Electrical Engineering HNC upwards who is open to learning Mechanical
- Experience within decontamination/sterilization industry would be advantageous.
- Medical Engineer experience within hospitals important but not essential if someone has the right attitude, and mentality
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Service Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Liam Newton for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 509 or email me on Liam@projectusconsulting.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.