The Senior Tender Specialist plays a key role in developing tender management organization and continuously improves the tender management processes, as well as manages individual tender submissions while ensuring compliance with policies and applicable laws.
Key Activities & Accountabilities:
- Assess and identify development areas
- Refine and optimize tender management organization.
- Contribute to and manage process development initiatives regarding tenders.
- Liaise with external and internal subject matter experts with respect to tender process development.
- Continuously develop and maintain a tender document and language library, develop and maintain tender-related templates.
- Manage tender submission processes in a designated territorial and language area. The scope of the related tasks would entail among others the following:
- Bachelor's degree in business, political science, legal or related discipline.
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in tender and contract process management in a regulated environment, preferably in medical device.
- Demonstrated successful and diverse experience in organization development applying to tender management at various stages of the corporate life-cycle (i.e. experience both with small or mid-size companies as well as with mature corporations).
- Strong ability to define and develop processes.
- Sound project management and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general tender and contract terms and language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-confident and flexible team player who is committed to share experience, knowledge and is committed to adapt to the team's needs.
- Fluent in English.
- German or any Scandinavian languages, French or Dutch are of advantage.
- Experience with business IT systems like SAP, SharePoint.
- Paralegal certificate.