Job Title: Senior Research Scientist in Medical Imaging
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Industry: Medical Devices
In this position, you will develop computer vision and image understanding algorithms that enable automated interpretation and information extraction from medical images. You will conduct research on real-world commercial applications and translate innovative ideas and algorithms to cutting-edge medical software and solutions.
▪ Lead research projects in areas of computer vision and image analytics and develop software algorithms for processing and interpretation of medical images.
▪ Define metrics and performance workbenches for the developed algorithms
▪ Staying on the cutting edge of medical imaging by reading research papers and attending conferences
▪ Effectively communicate technical analyses and results
▪ Collaborate with internal teams (product development, software engineering) and external partners (clinical and academic)
To apply for the role of Senior Research Scientist in Medical Imaging you will have;
▪ PhD or MS in computer science, mathematics or similar field, specialized in signal/image processing
▪ Experience in medical imaging technologies with proven track record of transferring research to industrial products
▪ Hands-on experience in developing algorithm for image segmentation, registration, tracking, feature extraction, detection, and classification.
▪ Prior experience leading research projects or team in industrial setting
▪ Knowledge in scientific data visualization, 3D image processing, quantification and volume rendering for medical applications (CT, PET, MRI)
▪ Excellent programming skills, familiarity with Python or C++, Git, continuous integration tools and the agile development process
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Senior Research Scientist in Medical Imaging APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Dominic Lynch for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 517 or email me on Dominic@projectusconsulting.com today.
Due to a high number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.