Job Title: Senior Quality Engineer (12 month contract)
Industry: Medical Devices
Job Type: Contract
The Senior Quality Engineer will be working as a quality and regulatory connection between the QA department and R&D department.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for
- Being an immediate contact regarding customer regulatory and/or quality enquiries related to product design / formulation
- Working closely with the R&D team, ensuring R&D activities meet the requirements of the QMS
- Liaising with customers on questions of MDR / ISO13485 / FDA and other national regulatory standards
- Liaising with regulatory authorities regarding to CE submission files / FDA 510k submissions
- Managing supplier audits as well as following up and closing subsequent improvement plans
To apply for the role of Senior Quality Engineer you will:
- Be a Senior Consultant in Quality System implementation (ISO 13485 and FDA QSR)
- Be confident with QA from an R&D perspective
- Have a broad range of experience across Quality Projects in Medical Devices
- Certified/Lead Auditor
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Senior Quality Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Kieran Philips for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 518 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.