A great career opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer who has worked within the Medical Devices or a Contract Manufacturing Organisation.
Our client are a growing globally as specialists in the design and development of a broad range of products and solutions for medical device and diagnostic requirements- Specialising in Molding, Automation, Assembly and/or Packaging.
As part of continued growth and product innovation Projectus are partnering to find an exceptional Process Engineer to play a lead role within this fast-growing company and a fast paced department; developing and improving product manufacturing methods and processes.
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Netherlands (North)
Salary: Circa 65K Euros
Benefits: Pension, excellent annual leave allowance and benefits
Senior Process Engineer Responsibilities
- Implement new production processes and projects.
- Contribute to the development of new products and equipment design, NPI, New Product Introduction.
- Develop product manufacturing methodologies and processes as well as working on packaging requirements.
- Analyse, improve and enhance product manufacturing processes.
- Project Manage through to manufacturing; working to deadlines and budgets.
- Train and develop operators, assemblers and inspectors on process and inspection requirements techniques.
- An excellent communicator; managing stakeholder expectations.
- Validation of newly introduced systems, product verification test requirements, FMEA.
- Comply with all GMP and Medical Device ISO 13485 requirements.
Senior Process Engineer Experience
- The role and environment is focused on Molding, Automation, Assembly and/or Packaging- so backgrounds within this domain are required.
- Degree in technical engineering
- Proven track record in development and improvement of efficient product manufacturing methods and processes
- Proven experience and achievements in the medical device or contract manufacturing environment.
- Expertise in process development and engineering support for new product introduction
- Strong knowledge and application of GMP and ISO 13485
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further questions regarding this role please call James Powell: 02038000509.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We are a niche business providing a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates within Medical Technology spaces.
We are passionate about finding the right role for you.