Job Title: Senior Field Engineer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, Warwickshire
Industry: Medical Imaging
Salary: Salary Negotiable
You will be working as a Senior Field Engineer in an innovative Fusion Imaging company who are looking for an experienced Engineer to join their rapidly expanding company. This Imaging Company are the only provider of an AI Deep Learning Algorithm which works in collaboration with a pre-existing medical imaging system to create an Automated digital visual overlay for medical practitioners. This Technology is set to revolutionise the Medical Imaging industry Globally.
As a Senior Field Engineer you will be responsible for
- Scope and recommendation of optimal hardware set-ups of the Imaging system
- Managing the evaluation from initial scope through to full installation and implementation
- Identifying appropriate network ports for connectivity
- Testing connectivity and configuration
- Signing off in OR implementation with hospital stakeholders
- Handover of set-up to HQ for documentation and support
- Technical support for on-site issues
To apply for the role of Senior Field Engineer you will have
- 3 years’ experience of Service, Installation and Maintenance of X-Ray, CT or Fluoroscopy equipment
- Experience working in an Operating Room (OR) and Cath Lab
- Ability to Project Manage
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Senior Field Engineer APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call Kieran Phillips for a confidential chat on 0203 800 518 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.