Job Title: Sales Specialist - Critical Care
Location: Two vacancies in the South of England
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Competitive + Generous Car allowance and Corporate Benefits
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Clinical Sales Specialist for a Global manufacturer and distributor of patient monitoring devices.
Job Description for the Clinical Sales Specialist:
The role of the Clinical Sales specialist is to provide sales and clinical support in the given territory.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Clinical Sales Specialist includes:
- Responsible for sales, demonstration, promotion and development of both existing and new accounts within the specified sales territory.
- To Increase Sales in the specified territory.
- Technical competence in all aspects of the product range
Experience and Skills Required for the Clinical Sales Specialist:
- Must have a clinical background
- Must have commercial sales experience
- A strong understanding of the NHS
- Experience with critical care or patient monitoring equipment is desired
- Experience selling into theatre is desired
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Clinical Sales Specialist Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dani on: 0203 8000 505 or email on
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.