Would you like to be a successful sales representative selling a range of endoscopic medical devices in to Hospitals?
Job Title: Sales Rep
Location: North West UK
Industry: Medical Devices/Healthcare industry- Endoscopic sector
Salary: Competitive basic salary, fantastic commission structure, company car, pension, healthcare, laptop, mobile.
Job Description & responsibilities of the Territory Manager in Medical Devices
- Execute and lead sales projects to capture larger business opportunities.
- Maximize sales results through integrated offerings of products/services which cross business lines.
- Facilitate resolution of major sales objections and customer escalations presented by potential and existing customers.
- Present credible experience & solutions to the key decision makers.
- Influence NHS customers prior to the role out of formal procurements processes
- Manage the contracting process to ensure successful outcomes
- Resolve all major customer satisfaction issues presented by any assigned customers
- Follow up company/tradeshow events to identify and close new sales opportunities
- Work as part of a team to lead sales projects to completion.
Candidate Must Have's for the Territory Manager in Medical Devices (Vascular):
- Proven track record of sales success in driving growth and/or quota attainment in any sector
- Knowledge of healthcare trends, industry standards and successful strategies for hospital sales.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate with people at all stages though the sales process
Renowned for their fantastic company culture, my client is part of a recognised organisation who provide a wide range of Healthcare services. Having had over 10 internal promotions last year they are offer great opportunity to progress as well as obtaining talented individuals who possess a passion to help make a difference. If you're keen on joining an organisation where you aren't just a number but part of the business, then do not hesitate to call me today.
If this is something that interests, you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long-term career.
Deadline for this role – Wednesday 16th Jan.
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512