Job Title: Sales Manager, Aesthetic
Location: London, West London, Surrey
Industry: (Medical Devices)
Salary: Competitive basic salary, £100k OTE, with fully uncapped, quarterly commission structure based on % of sales! Company Car or Allowance, Pension and Healthcare
Global brand leader in Medical Technology. Renowned for the best and most quality product solutions within their space and is the surgeon’s choice for treatment of patients. Split across 3 business units, the global turnover is almost half a billion, and the EMEA region has enjoyed strong double-digit growth over recent years.
Culture is focussed on customer outcomes, quality technology and growth.... fantastic opportunities for advancement within an excellent and reputable medical technologies business!
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for
- The Sales Manager will be selling a variety of aesthetic laser equipment into private clinics and Aesthetic institutions across London, West London and Greater London
- Selling into Owners, Managers, Doctors, Nurses, Consultants and Beauty Therapists, the Sales Manager is responsible for understanding client requirements and selling features and benefits of highly technical and premium aesthetic solutions
- By delivering on average 2 demo's & pre-organised presentations per week, the Sales Manager should close enough sales to earn highly lucrative 6-figure OTE
- The Sales Manager will set up appointments, demonstrate products, consultatively sell and close the order in the most important territory across the UK!
- Due to high levels of applications, unfortunately only those successful will be contacted
To apply for the role of the Sales Manager you will have
- Previous experience in selling capital or HIGH VALUE solutions/products
- Emotionally intelligent Sales Person – ABLE TO CLOSE!
- Experience within capital aesthetic solution would be advantageous
- Must be able to commute into London 80% of the time
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Sales Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today.
For more information about the role call me Liam Newton for a confidential chat on 0203 8000 509 or email me on email@example.com today.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.