Job Title: Sales Associate - Orthopaedics
Location: North East England (Newcastle)
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 plus commission, car, laptop, mobile, pension, healthcare
We have an amazing opportunity to move into orthopaedic device sales for a sales associate. The company are expanding, have an amazing range of cutting edge orthopaedic implants and have an exciting future. The management team are very supportive and work closely with their sales team to ensure success.
Job Description for the Sales Associate - Orthopaedics
- Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager
- Selling into key accounts in the North East of England, including Newcastle and surrounding areas
- To sell the complete orthopaedic joint replacement implant range
- To acquire in depth product knowledge of own and competitor products
- Technical case support during operations - providing surgeons with solutions
- Opportunity to develop into a full Territory Manager within 12 months.
Experience and Skills Required for the Sales Associate - Orthopaedics
- Must have some field sales experience, ideally at least 1 year.
- Ambitious, hungry and determined
- Technically minded
- Sales focused
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Sales Associate - Orthopaedics Today!
Deadline for applications Thursday 28th January 2016
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call David Ebanks on: 0203 8000511 or 07585 604713.
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.