We are partnering with a very dynamic and fast growing company who specialise in manufacturing and distributing an innovative portfolio of products within the healthcare industry and are the number one provider in several of their specialist product lines. This company distribute within over 45 countries worldwide and with new emerging markets on the horizon have the potential to reach 60 worldwide countries.
They continue to enjoy incredible growth and profits and this is a fantastic opportunity to join as Regulatory Affairs Administrator to support across their Medical Devices, biocide and cosmetics product lines.
This is a great role from which you can grow and develop a long term career path.
Our client has a strong team ethic and culture and will provide bespoke training and development options for staff.
This is role is based in North London.
Job Description for the Regulatory Affairs Administrator
- As Regulatory Affairs Administrator you will be supporting the regulatory and quality team by providing them with efficient and effective administrative support.
- Registration processing in emerging markets.
- Assisting in the supervision of the Quality Management System.
- Processing and management of complaints and the complaints system.
- Assisting with Technical File updates for Medical Devices.
- Providing administration assistance for Biocidal Product dossiers.
- Assisting with the compilation of Product information files for Cosmetic products.
Qualifications and Experience for The Regulatory Affairs Administrator
- Science Degree
- Ideally, 12 months of previous regulatory experience in Medical Devices, Biocides or Cosmetics.
- Extremely organised, efficient and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- This is a friendly and dynamic team environment but you will also be an individual who enjoys working to own initiative and independently.
- Computer literacy is essential.
There will be an element of travel throughout the E.U.
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Regulatory Affairs Administrator
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call James Powell 0203 8000509
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.