Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - Orthopaedics
Location: North England
Industry: Medical device sales management
Job Type: Permanent
You’ll be working as a Regional Sales Manager for the world's largest provider of products and services for Orthopaedic Joint reconstruction. They’re an EU based Company offering world class products across the globe
Our Client is dedicated to looking after their employees offering competitive salaries and excellent training opportunities. They’re ambitious so there’s huge potential to develop and enjoy an exceptionally rewarding career. They value good work/life balance and employ a diverse workforce believing success is rooted in a mix of backgrounds, ideas and experiences.
The Regional Sales Manager role is field based covering the North of England and Scotland. The main purpose of the Regional Sales Manager is to:
- Lead a sales team of Territory Sales Managers
- P&L responsibilities
- Promote, produce and meet targets across the whole product range.
- Co-ordinate and organize products for evaluation.
- Orchestrate product evaluation in targeted accounts.
- Devotion to the accomplishment of company and personal objectives.
- Proven sales experience in sales & market growth capital equipment into the NHS.
- Must have orthopaedic sales knowledge.
- Knowledge of NHS and NHS procurement practices
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Educated to diploma/degree level or equivalent
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Do not miss out on this life changing opportunity as a Regional Sales Manager today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Simon on: 02038000507
We specialise in helping clients across EMEA in the Medical & Technology and Pharma spaces grow through sourcing the talent to drive their businesses forward.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.