Job Title: Ultrasound Sales Specialist (Ultrasound Capital equipment)
Location: Regional Sales Manager - North England and Scotland
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Flexible depending on experience, healthcare, pension, Car and bonus opportunities.
Job Description & responsibilities of the Ultrasound Sales Specialist:
This is a highly competitive sector and as a medical sales executive you will need a great track record of success in capital medical equipment sales - ideally ultrasound - to hospitals across the region.
Some of the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Proactive sales of high quality and Ultrasound systems in to a range of different departments across the South East
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Secure new business as well developing existing accounts
- Build loyal relationships with Stakeholders, Procurement, Sonographers, radiographers, application specialists and consultants across the board
- To be a fantastic ambassador for the company
- Gain a real understanding of customer needs while providing excellent customer care
- To reach sales targets and take a proactive approach to increasing sales.
Candidate Must Have's for the Ultrasound Sales Specialist:
- Proven sales experience
- Experience selling large capital equipment - ideally ultrasound equipment
- Proven track record in career to date
- Motivated and driven
- Hungry for success
- Someone with a radiographer's background would be ideal!
This is a superb opportunity to work for a global leading medical device manufacturer and a market leader for Ultrasound systems. This company use a highly advanced technology combined with superb engineering and a dedication to customer service. Their innovative devices help individuals improve their quality of life and improve patient outcomes. An excellent company to work for offering fantastic benefits, very competitive salaries and opportunities for career progression and development.
If this is something that interests you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career!
Deadline - please apply by Friday 26th August.
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512