Global brand leader in Medical Technology. Renowned for the best and most quality product solutions within their space, and is the surgeon’s choice for treatment of patients in ENT, Women’s Health, as well as many other medical specialties. Split across 3 business units, the global turnover is almost half a billion, and the EMEA region has enjoyed strong double-digit growth over recent years.
Culture is focussed on customer outcomes, quality technology and growth.... fantastic opportunities for advancement within an excellent and reputable medical technologies business!
- The Regional Sales Manager will be managing current and long-standing Distributors across UK, Benelux and Nordics for a leading surgical/capital
- Most countries across region have 1 main distributor so the Regional Sales Manager will be inheriting the management of KEY business customers that contribute significantly to company revenue
- Based from the UK or Benelux, the Regional Sales Manager will be managing current distributor/dealer customers across the region, up-selling, evaluating partner strategy and building on-going relationships to drive further growth
- The RSM MUST be able to engage in 'difficult' business meetings with any potential underperforming distributors, agree on strategy to improve, educate on market development and set goals/targets.
- Responsible for supporting partners on regulatory, quality and legal hurdles to ensure growth is maintained
- The Regional Sales Manager will also responsible for winning new distributor accounts across region, so a new business mentality very important
- Working closely with EMEA Sales Trainers, Director of Sales for EMEA and Country Managers
· Competitive Salary and HUGE bonus earning opportunity
· Joining at a pivotal time in the company’s growth
- Experience winning distributor/dealer new business within Medical Devices/Technologies
- Proven track record growing sales and revenue with international distributors in medical devices
- Hungry, driven and motivated personality!
- Flexible for 40%- 50% travel
- Second language would be advantageous