Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Diagnostics)
Location: New York
Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: Highly competitive basic salary (DOE), fantastic commission structure, healthcare and much more!
Are you curious about a better opportunity than the one you’ve currently got in medical sales?
We’ve got a brilliant opening for an ambitious medical sales specialist to come and join a great team as a Regional Sales Manager selling capital Diagnostic Medical Equipment.
This is a fantastic company for you to become a part of- because they are on the verge of exploding onto the American market. Due to their business values, they are proud to offer you a guaranteed opportunity for career progression and stability. This position requires a salesperson to achieve sales targets to enable the company to expand its business further.
As the Regional Sales Manager for Diagnostic Devices, you will be responsible for:
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales targets and maintaining an impressive track-record
- Developing existing and new business opportunities and creating new key accounts.
- Keeping customers updated on all new products and technical literature folders.
- Monitoring sales performance - monthly, quarterly and annually
- Being responsible for carrying out pre-tender research with customers and assisting with tender and bid process as directed by the tender’s coordinator.
- Your day to day tasks would include completion of all activities in the CRM system, monitoring customer feedback and carrying out QA analysis as required and investigate any problems
- You’ll also complete the administration of all activity on salesforce, to produce and update your annual strategic business plan
To Apply for this Regional Sales Manager position, you will have:
- 3-5 years of capital Medical Sales Success
- Ideally with management responsibilities
- SME or startup experience
- A desire to overachieve against quarterly and annual sales target
- You must have the ability to look for further opportunities to grow the business and provide account solutions is necessary
- You should be someone who consistently exceeds customer expectations and is passionate about the service you are giving
- Able to constantly look for ways to improve sales performance and customer expectations
- You’ll need excellent communication skills and the ability to plan, monitor, and deliver reports on performance versus target and sales pipeline
- You must be trustworthy and committed to delivering the highest possible standards at all times while trying to look for ways of improving the business
If you are curious about this exciting opportunity as a Regional Sales Manager APPLY NOW and change your life today!
For more information about the role call Oscar for a confidential chat on +1 650 457 0113 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to high demand, only successful applicants will be contacted. A consultant will reach you within 7 working days.
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management.
Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.