Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Radiology sector
Location: Germany (Ideally South Germany)
Industry: Medical Devices (Radiology) IT Workflow Solutions within Healthcare
Salary: Highly competitive basic salary, (depending on experience), fantastic bonus structure, Car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, Pension, healthcare
Overview: We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Radiology Clinical expert with some experience in Sales to come on board and sell/manage my clients exclusive top of the range healthcare IT workflow solutions in the DACH region.
My client are well known for their exceptional service and have a great name in the market globally. As a company, they offer lots of career progression and stability. This position requires a very clinical-experienced sales person to achieve sales targets for selling this service to enable the company to expand its business further while building on existing relationships in Germany.
As a Regional sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Top responsibility is to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets, develop existing and new business opportunities. Keep customers updated on all new products and technical literature folders. Monitor sales performance - monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Responsible for carrying out pre-tender research with customers and assist with tender and bid process as directed by the tender’s coordinator.
- Day to day tasks include completion of all activities in the CRM system.
- Day to day tasks also include monitoring customer feedback and carry out QA analysis as required. Personally, investigate any problems and see the process through.
- Administration of all activity on salesforce, to produce and update annual strategic business plan and an active sales pipeline. Monitor and keep expenses within agreed budget, ensuring all claims are submitted monthly
- Managing and maintaining customer relationships within the assigned territory.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for the assigned territory.
- Directly pursuing, developing and closing sales opportunities with end users as well as resellers
- Performing on-site presentations and demonstrations at customer sites and tradeshows.
Knowledge and skills required for the Regional Sales Manager:
- About 1 year experience in selling healthcare IT software solutions with medical imaging workflow experience strongly preferred.
- Must have a desire to over achieve against quarterly and annual sales target. To sell a range of Healthcare IT solutions to meet the customer’s needs, to engage with all levels of customers within the account.
- At least 3 years of experience with VNA, PACS, CT, MR, PET, Universal Viewers, Web Viewers, Enterprise Medical Image Viewers and/or advanced visualization/3D technology solutions used for information management in conjunction with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Physician Portal or decision support/reporting solutions.
- Must consistently exceed customer expectation and be passionate about the service.
- To maintain existing customer base and look for further opportunities to grow the business and provide account solutions is necessary.
- Very well-experienced in clinical/ technical settings within radiology, oncology, vascular surgery, cardiology, neurology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, dermatology, pathology and/or cosmetic surgery.
- To constantly look for ways to improve sales performance and customer expectation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to plan, monitor and deliver reports on performance versus target and sales pipeline.
- Able to develop effective working relationships with all levels of customers and internal customers.
- Must be trustworthy and committed to delivering the highest possible standards always while trying to look for ways of improving the business.
- Very good English and German Skills required!
If you feel you match the skills and experience required for this role above please feel free to call me for more information and a confidential conversation.
Telephone: +44 203 8000 506
Projectus are the world leader in medical technology talent management. Our sole mission is to connect medical technology companies with the best industry professionals across the globe. We place people across the full medical device spectrum including R&D, Regulatory, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Service.
For all our services visit www.projectusconsulting.com and discover more ways that we can help you.