Job Title: Regional Distribution Director
Location: Based in Amsterdam but travel to surrounding countries
Industry: Medical Devices/Healthcare industry
Salary: Offering up to a fantastic six figure basic salary deepening on skills and experience a long with company car/car allowance, healthcare, pension, fantastic company culture and opportunities for career progression.
Job Description & Responsibilities of the Regional Distribution Director:
- Responsible for establishing, developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies for new markets and existing markets
- Develop, manage and guide sales activities for the distributor organization within the region.
- Propose and execute policies and programs to achieve maximum sales volume potential for products and/or services.
- Designs and applies the sales strategy and sales plan to each distributor country.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding opportunities to maximize sales.
- Visits key markets to evaluate operations and provides supervision and leadership to distributor businesses.
- Monitor and analyse all sales & marketing activities within assigned region ensuring their compliance with corporate objectives.
- Direct management responsibility for distributors in the North European Distributor territory including, but not limited to, sales performance, performance management, coaching & mentoring.
- Direct sales responsibility/targets for designated customer groups within the specified geographic region.
- Support to all the companies distributors in assigned region, including the joint sales calls,
training at regional meetings, participation at customer events and support for customer satisfaction activities.
- Establish and nurture luminary physician relationships within an assigned region
- Extensive travel within assigned region to give distributor support and direction
- Full P & L responsibility on revenue, product gross margin and expenses within assigned territory
- Attendance at and sales support for national or regional trade shows in which the company participates
- Advises the key management team on strategic business development with key planning issues and makes recommendations on major business decisions for assigned
Candidate Must Have's for the Regional Distribution Director:
- Knowledge/Experience Bachelor's degree in life sciences, business administration or related area or equivalent work
- Minimum 5 years professional sales experience or experience managing and/or supporting
- Experience in medical capital equipment industry
- Experience in managing staff
- Experience in European or International business
- Experience in medical diagnostic ultrasound and imaging modalities
- Fluent English speaking
- Has the ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on deadline
- Has the ability to follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Mature, professional attitude and demeanour with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to travel 60-70% of time.
Company Description of the Regional Distribution Director:
This company are the world's leader in bedside and point-of-care ultrasound and they deliver solutions that meet imaging needs of the medical community. With its acquisition of high-frequency micro imaging technology, the company continues to influence the future of medical ultrasound in both the clinical and preclinical markets. The company have been defining and redefining next generation point of care ultrasound as its recognised market leader since the 1980's and they continue to enjoy remarkable growth while earning worldwide recognition for its progressive product line, educational programs, and advocacy for a broader understanding of ultrasound's multiple benefits.
If this is something that interests you apply now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity for a long term career!
Name: Catherine Campbell
Number: 0203 8000 512