Job Title: Regional Business Manager
Location: North East England
Industry: Medical devices
Salary: Competitive + 20-25% Bonus + Car/Phone/Laptop + Range of corporate benefits!
We've got an exciting opportunity as a Regional Business Manager for a Global Market Leader in the Patient Care arena.
Job Description for the Regional Business Manager
The primary responsibility for the Regional Business Manager is to provide business ownership and leadership in developing local operational strategies in order to drive sales and growth. Responsible for achievement of Portfolio sales and market penetration achievement across the region.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Regional Business Manager includes:
- Develop regional business plans indicating targeting of resources to exceed budgets. Build in contingencies and flexibility.
- Select, recruit, build, and develop a high performing sales team.
- Own the performance improvement and skills development of the team within the CSS framework
- Reinforce the collaborative relationships with external customers and develop a range of product advocates (clinical, executive and procurement)
- Takes ownership for all business decisions within their region.
- Develop flexible and innovative business approach to increase volume sales while maintaining high selling prices.
- Ensure team meet all KPIs around call activity, evaluations, audits in line with sales strategy
- Manage local promotional activity, budgets and administration to achieve good return on investment
- Ensures high level knowledge of company products, sales & market strategies and tactics, competitor products and evolving healthcare environment and applies to meet business objectives
Experience and Skills Required for the Regional Business Manager
- Extensive sales experience with in Healthcare (primary & secondary care) with high potential for management role or proven success in previous sales management roles, in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
Have been identified as someone who clearly demonstrates leadership ability
- Proven strategic thinking and ability to translate to tactical execution
- Demonstrable ability to support and coach others and the ability to motivate others to achieve objectives.
- Knowledge of coaching and counselling techniques
- Experience in selling higher cost devices through the development of business models
- Experienced the importance of working with cross-functional teams to achieve common objectives.
- Worked with a broad range of NHS personnel - Nursing through to Trust Executives - across the procurement process
- In depth knowledge of NHS structure, procedures and direction
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as a Regional Business Manager Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Dani on: 0203 8000 505 or email
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We're a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Sector.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.