Industry: Medical Devices
Salary: 70,000 + 100K OTE (Euros) Uncapped Bonus & Competitive Corporate Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work as a Regional Account Manager for an emerging global market leader in the Medical Technology arena. You’ll get the exciting opportunity to work for a company who specialise in the entire product life span from development through to marketing. Our Client are committed to their customers and attain outstanding results across the board.
Job Description for the Regional Account Manager include:
The primary responsibility of the Regional Account Manager is to drive product sales in line with business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Regional Account Manager includes:
- Increasing accounts and exceeding sales targets across your territory
- Working closely and confidently with Key Opinion Leaders
- Promoting and producing targets across the product range
- Orchestrating product evaluation in targeted accounts
- Successfully explaining the benefits of your product over the competition and driving customers away from competitor sales
- Successfully closing existing leads
- Fitting in with a dynamic and highly driven team who’ve increased sales by 3000% in the last few years
Experience and Skills Required for the Regional Account Manager includes:
- Extensive sales experience and able to demonstrate an excellent track record
- Highly practised in increasing new business opportunities
- Previous OR/Lab based sales experience (Required)
- Vascular/Endovascular experience (desired not required)
- Able to fit in with a dynamic and highly driven team
- Desire to join a highly successful early stage business that you can be a major part of
Sound like you? Apply NOW! Don’t miss out on this career enhancing opportunity as a Regional Account Manager Today!
If you have any further queries regarding this role please call Tim on: 0203 800 0502
Projectus Consulting are a leading Medical Device Recruitment Consultancy. We‘re a niche business who provide a highly specialist service to both employers and candidates in the Medical Technology Spaces.
We are dedicated to finding the right opportunity for you.